Monday, February 25, 2013

This Is What Was Disturbing?!

Okay, I don't have a picture of the exact situation to show you along with this post, but I couldn't help but share anyway.  Hanna, our royal au pair, has been with us for 8 months now, and it's been a wild 8 months.... as only time with the Queen and her minions can be.  So this weekend, we had a piano recital to go to, and I did something that I don't do that often anymore... I got dressed up!  But I got dressed early, and then I fixed lunch for everyone.  But I didn't want to get anything on my dress, so I sort of covered up.  And this led to the following conversation:

The Queen (when noticing that Hanna was staring at her):  What's wrong?
Hanna:  You know, I've been here through a lot of weird things.
The Queen:  Well yeah... it sort of goes with the territory.
Hanna:  Granted.  But I have to say that THIS is the most disturbing thing I've seen the whole time I've been here!
The Queen... groans.

So there you have it, dear readers and loyal subjects.  More disturbing than a deer head in the back yard, than a bag of cat poop that I hand her and ask her to take to the vet for me, than a pair of fuzzy handcuffs that I pull out rather quickly and ask her to take pictures of me wearing while cuffed to various things around the house... is apparently the image of me in a 50's style dress with a crinoline.... and an apron with cupcakes on it covering it up.... and a cardigan because I was cold.... and barefoot... in the kitchen.... COOKING!  I'm not sure exactly how to take that.  Honestly, I still question whether or not the deer head in the back yard SHOULD have been more disturbing.  MPH says no.  This was definitely it for him too.

Minions... you just can't trust them!

Admit it. This is sort of disturbing too.  (Hanna, Princess #3, and The Queen)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on QueenOfAllThingsGood! Your comments are always welcome and appreciated. I love reading them and hopefully respond to them as well. Thanks!